alt.games.elder-scrolls

Re: Skyrim Are PC users ever going to get voice commands

On 29/05/2012 11:37 PM, PW wrote:
> On Sun, 27 May 2012 18:09:12 +0100, William McNee
> <wullie_at_hame.the.noo.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 27/05/2012 3:47 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
>>> Voice control would be a nice feature they have promised and not
>>> delivered.
>>
>> They're doing it with the Kinect version, so it may be possible on the PC.
>> Although with my accent it probably widnae unnerstaund me...;)
>> Something like this would probably happen...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAz_UvnUeuU
>

> LOL!
I've experienced something similar. On the Nintendo DS there is a game
called Dr Kawashima's Brain Training. In it there is a section where you
have to speak into the console and say what colours are on the screen.
It didnae unnerstaund my way of saying 'Blue' so I gave up in disgust...:)
Might be fun when I try to use Siro on the iPhone...:D
--
Words with Friends/Chess with Friends/Naked War username: HaggisHunter
Using an Intel i7 PC with a Zotac GTX580 gfx card, ASUS Xonar D2X

Written by William McNee 30/05/2012 18:30:25
Check some pics on this site!
16/07/2019 00:11:21