microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Re: Embed clickable link in image in Word 2007

You can select the image and create a hyperlink with the image as the
display text. In the Hyperlink dialog, the "Text to display" box will be
grayed out and will show <<Selection in Document>>.
--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
"Karen Stavert" <Karen.Stavert.9b97cb0_at_wordbanter.com> wrote in message

> I have created a border in a Word 2007 document
> that I will swap images in and out of...
>
> Can I embed a clickable link into the image or the
> border that will take people to a completely different
> website?
>
> This image is being uploaded to Facebook
>
> Thank you kindly for your assistance Karen
>

> --
> Karen Stavert

Written by "Suzanne S. Barnhill" 29/03/2012 07:38:19
Check some pics on this site!
24/05/2019 06:59:49