rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Re: First time owner of a 35mm Camera

On 2012-03-21 20:57:19 +0000, Eric Stevens said:
> On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:21:45 +0000, Pete A wrote:
>
>> Any half-decent painter does HDR without even realizing yet the
>> temporal aspect of nature usually escapes them. Get real, painting a
>> sunset takes longer than it takes the sun to set!
>
> Yet, I've got a photograph of a sunset which over a period of time
> turned into a sunrise.
Being at a latitude of about 52 degrees, I hope I only encounter that
by falling asleep during the shoot.

Written by Pete A 21/03/2012 23:21:27
Check some photos on this site / Guarda le fotografie di Genova e dintorni su questo sito!
Foto Casella - Boschi - The
Foto Busalla&Ronco Scrivia - Panorami - Busalla beetween M. Reale and M. Vittoria as it appears from Cascine
Foto ValBrevenna - Boschi - Path from Crosi to Carsi
Foto Busalla&Ronco Scrivia - Panorami - 360 degrees panorama from Alpe di Porale
Foto Savignone - Panorami - An island in the fog: M. Reopasso
20/01/2020 02:33:21