rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Re: New mandate needed

On 2012-03-20 16:57:26 +0000, Bruce said:
> Annika1980 <annika1980_at_aol.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mar 19, 5:02?pm, Alan Browne <alan.bro..._at_FreelunchVideotron.ca>
>> wrote:
>>> ideas? ?Please post here for the committee to consider.
>>>
>>> --
>>> The Committee.
>>
>> "The End"
>

> That already happened.
>
> The problem is that the participants haven't realised it yet. ;-)
My realization has been growing. After spending some time attempting to
write comments on the current SI, I've deleted them. I have nothing
even marginally useful to contribute in the way of either feedback or
photos.
The three suggestions I thought of for new mandates have already been
done and I noticed while checking that there were many more
contributors in the past than there are now.

Written by Pete A 20/03/2012 19:28:06
Check some photos on this site / Guarda le fotografie di Genova e dintorni su questo sito!
Foto Savignone - Fiori&Fauna - Mushrooms: Amanita Muscaria
Foto Savignone - Panorami - Savignone, fall 2005
Foto Savignone - Panorami - Sorrivi hamlet in october
Foto Savignone - Altro - Salendo al M. Pianetto
Foto Casella - Paesi - Casella
17/06/2019 15:15:11