rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Re: New mandate needed

On 2012-03-20 12:45 , Annika1980 wrote:
> On Mar 19, 5:02 pm, Alan Browne<alan.bro..._at_FreelunchVideotron.ca>
> wrote:
>> ideas? Please post here for the committee to consider.
>>
>> --
>> The Committee.
>
> "The End"
It has a certain ring to it.
--
I said I didn't know."
-Samuel Clemens.

Written by Alan Browne 20/03/2012 17:07:24
Check some photos on this site / Guarda le fotografie di Genova e dintorni su questo sito!
Foto Genova - Panorami - Genoa: harbor at sunset
Foto Casella - Boschi - The
Foto Savignone - Panorami - An island in the fog: M. Reopasso
Foto Altro - Panorami - Winter sea in Recco (Genoa)
Foto Busalla&Ronco Scrivia - Panorami - Busalla beetween M. Reale and M. Vittoria as it appears from Cascine
17/06/2019 15:31:13